Loser of the week

Posted: Monday, August 11, 2008 | Posted by Em |


I've always been kind of on the fence about Carlos Boozer. He'll do something lame, then redeem himself. That seems to be his MO. I was disappointed to see that he and Dwight Howard thought they were too cool to wear their hats in the Opening Ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics. I understand it was hot outside and the hats were nerdy but everyone else had the decency to wear theirs. For pete's sake even Kobe Bryant was wearing his hat and he thinks he's too cool for anything and everything. I just think there's a time and a place for things and when you're representing your country on a world stage, you conform. You represent. You act classy. So anyway, Carlos will have to have some good games to earn his way back into my good graces. Okay, rant finished.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails