Farewell summer...

Posted: Friday, August 29, 2008 | Posted by Em |


It's Labor Day weekend which can only mean *sigh* summer is over. Rats, it's time to wear socks again. I dread the day I have to put away my sandals. It breaks my heart. I like Fall, I really do; I like the changing leaves, I like haunted houses, I like the cool evenings, I like being able to drink hot chocolate again, but going back to wearing shoes is just so very, very sad. Goodbye flip flops...I'll miss you most of all.

1 comments:

  1. Jules said...
  2. I KNOW! I think I need to move somewhere where I can wear sandals all year round. Remember when we got Jennie flip flops in London? ps--I finally watched American Mall. I was pretty disappointed, but loved Neil (blond friend in band) from So You Think you Can Dance season 3. Also, a couple of the songs are itune download-worthy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails