A couple of things I'm digging right now...

Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2008 | Posted by Em |



1. Twisted Four Layer Protein Bars - Normally I'm kind of eh about protein bars but these are so tasty. I take them for my breakfast when I'm in a hurry. They combine pretzel, caramel, chocolate, peanuts, nougat and chocolate, peanut butter or vanilla coating--and they have 15 grams of protein! I like the peanut butter and chocolate ones best. Kind of a salty/sweet snack plus all that protein to keep you going. You can buy them in a big box at Costco.

2. The Irish band The Script. They are all over the singles charts in Britain and I've fallen in love with them. Their songs "Breakeven" and especially "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" are completely awesome. You can download "We Cry" on iTunes, but it's not my favorite. It's much more R&B than the other songs, which are totally chill. You can check out their live Abbey Road 2008 performance of "The Man Who Can't Be Moved" here:





3. Limited Edition Snickers "Rockin' Nut Road Bar" (Rocky Road) - I heart Rocky Road ice cream, it's probably my favorite so when I saw this at Sev the other day, I had to give it a whirl. Dark chocolate--good. Almonds--good. Marshmallow--good. Caramel--good. What's not to like? The dark chocolate just makes it that much better. If you like Rocky Road stuff, I suggest you try it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails