Olympic Thoughts (so far)

Posted: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 | Posted by Em |

Cutest Couple of the Olympics - Canadian Ice Dancing Supercouple Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir. Okay, so they're not a real couple, but I love them together anyway. They are so cute. I am so glad they won the gold medal.








 Olympic Crush - Aksel Lunk Svindal, the hot skier from Norway. He's won a couple gold medals, he has a great relationship with his dad, he's funny to follow on Twitter and he quotes Barney Stinson. Love him.














Biggest Olympic Dirtbag - Evgeni Plushenko. Creepy. He's such a poor loser. He says he won the "platinum medal" at the Olympics. Okay so he's a good jumper but he makes gross, skeezy moves during his performances. I needed to take a shower after his long program. As my roommate's sister said, "A few pelvic thrusts does not a gold medal make." I hope he retires for good this time.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails