Toe.....pick.....

Posted: Friday, February 12, 2010 | Posted by Em |


Just a little shout out to my favorite winter sports movie, The Cutting Edge on the eve of the Vancouver '10 games.

Kate: I'm sure there's nothing I do that you'd find exciting. I don't open beer bottles with my toes, I don't sit around and count what's left of my teeth, hey, I don't even enjoy a good tractor pull. It's been a limited existence, but I've gotten used to it.
Doug: Life of the party, huh? Place must be crawling with guys.
Kate: As a matter of fact, I do have a boyfriend.
Doug: Well there's a rough gig. What do you do, keep him chained up in the basement?
Kate: Hale at the moment is working in my father's London office, he's an MBA - Harvard. You might have heard of it. They do have a hockey team.
Doug: He must be a very smart guy.
Doug: Bet you look pretty good from a few thousand miles away.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails