Man, America is Lazy....

Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2010 | Posted by Em |



Ah, Pajama Jeans--the love child of sweats and jeans. Pants made for those who want to be comfortable without looking like a complete bum or for those who are too lazy to wake up and get dressed for the day. I love my pajamas as much as the next gal. I also love jeans. I'll admit I can be lazy--but not so lazy that I can't take 30 seconds to change from my jeans into my PJs or vice-versa.



In other pant developments for lazy folks....I give you...Shoe Pants. Designer Sebastian Errazuriz has come up with the perfect clothing item for those who like to wake up, slip on their clothes and go. These jeans will save you a step. He put together denim and a pair of Converse shoes so all you have to do when you roll out of bed is slip a pair of these on and off you go. It's sort of a good idea.

1 comments:

  1. Kimber said...
  2. Oh, I really want you to buy the pajama jeans. This would have been my dream coming true when we were little.

    Btw, how do you find this stuff?!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails