Knicks v. Wizards Feb. 3, 2010

Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2010 | Posted by Em |






I went to a Knicks game last night. We sat in the nosebleed seats, but they really weren't that bad. We moved down to closer seats in the 3rd quarter. Madison Square Garden is a lot smaller than it looks in the movies. MSG always reminds me of one of my favorite movies Forget Paris; especially when the fans are hurling insults at Billy Crystal's character.  Last night the New York crowd treated the team to plenty of "Boos" and "You suck!"(and other lovely things than shall not be repeated here) until the Knicks stepped up their game in the second half. The evening was a success, the Knicks blew out the Washington Wizards and I got to see Spike Lee and James Taylor sitting next to each other on the front row as well as Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. I'm still a faithful Jazz fan, but it was a fun evening.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails