I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!

Posted: Thursday, March 4, 2010 | Posted by Em |

I hope you all remember that classic line from The Princess Bride. The reason I bring it up is that Carol Kane, the great singer/actress who made that line famous, came into my work yesterday. She had seen a show on PBS about the Mormon church and wanted to know more about it. Andrew (the other intern) and I got to talk to her about the Church for about 20 minutes. It was such a treat. She's the nicest lady. You never know who you'll meet in New York.

3 comments:

  1. Mrs. Bennett said...
  2. Did you quote her? or tell her you are her biggest fan? That is awesome - I'm jealous.

  3. Miss M said...
  4. So totally cool! If she converts, we should get her in seminary videos immediately. The quality would go up dramatically.

  5. Kimber said...
  6. Love the celebrity sighting! V. cool. Did she invite you over to watch the Princess Bride?

Related Posts with Thumbnails