If I were the ice cream man...

Posted: Monday, June 23, 2008 | Posted by Em |




While living in Provo, D. and I fell in love with these Haagen-Dazs Raspberry Vanilla Sorbet & Yogurt bars. They are awesome--they have 90 calories and no fat. I couldn't find them for a couple years so I figured they stopped making them, but I found them the other day. You can buy them at Whole Foods and Walmart (cheaper at Walmart but your conscience will feel better if you buy them at Whole Foods). My recommendation for an excellent summer treat!

If you're jonesing for some chocolate try the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, those are really good. (Especially the chocolate/peanut butter ones.)

If you don't like either of these recommendations try Dryer's Lime Bars or drive yourself to DQ or Arctic Circle and get a dipped cone.  


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails