Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 | Posted by Em |



I love going to cupcake shops in every city I visit: Billy's and Buttercup in NYC (and Magnolia), Sprinkles in Newport Beach, Hummingbird Bakery on Portobello Road and Cupcakes in Chicago. So far, nothing's beat the Mint Hot Chocolate cupcake from Cupcakes in Chicago. Now Salt Lake is getting in on the cupcake craze. Here are four recommendations for cupcakes in SLC:

  1. So Cupcake - 3939 S. Highland Drive (East side of the street, tucked back)
  2. Mini's Cupcakes - 14 E 800 South (Between State and Main across from Sears)
  3. Cafe Niche - 779 E 300 S
  4. Madeleine's - 216 E 500 S

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel said...
  2. I had no idea Salt Lake was jumping on the band wagon. Good for them. Next time you're in NYC you'll have to try, Crumbs. They're the latest and greatest here (I prefer them over Buttercup and Magnolia). Matt of course will disagree. He's a sucker for the Sage ones at Dean and Deluca. Can't wait to try some of your Salt Lake suggestions.

  3. Em said...
  4. Ooh, I've heard good things about Crumbs. I'm not sure about sage cupcakes, though. Most things at Dean & Deluca are excellent though (except the Chocolate Babka, Kimber especially hates that). Will you guys come to SLC before the big move? I can't wait to see Ella.

Related Posts with Thumbnails