I'm just the teensiest bit tired of vampires...

Posted: Monday, September 8, 2008 | Posted by Em |


Anybody else having vampire fatigue? I just...they're everywhere. I went to Barnes & Noble the other day and there were no less than three tables full of books about vampires: fiction, non-fiction, romance, horror, etc. Then the new show True Blood premieres with that girl from X-Men and the ads and posters for that are in every magazine and on every bus, I still have a couple friends complaining that Moonlight was canceled and everywhere I go people are talking about the Stephanie Meyer books and movie...I'm just on overload right now. There's even been a a lot of talk about vampires on NPR! It's just too much! It's the same thing that happened with pirates. I used to love pirates and pirate things (particularly my pirate pajama pants) but then they were everywhere all the time and now, well, the urge to buy things with skull and crossbones is just a distant memory. I'm sure Halloween's going to be a real treat this year...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails