Bad Habit #57

Posted: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 | Posted by Em |


I am an eye roller. I roll my eyes. A lot. It's a problem. I'm not a high five-er. I'm not a winker. I'm an eye roller. I'm trying to break myself of the habit; it's quite rude, and obnoxious. I find myself rolling my eyes and shaking my head several times a day. Granted, this may be a reflection on some of the people I deal with at work (not you co-workers), but still I need to stop doing it. Any advice on how to break this bad habit would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. KT said...
  2. Perhaps you should get a tattoo on your arm, hand, or somewhere you see often that will remind you. And it will give you a reason to get that tatt you've always dreamed of...

  3. Jules said...
  4. Okay, I'm pretty sure I remember you doing this 8 years ago. That is a long time for a habit...but I'm sure I have had plenty for longer. No suggestions unless you want to just hit yourself every time you do it.

  5. Em said...
  6. Thanks for all the helpful hints!

Related Posts with Thumbnails