I'm done.

Posted: Friday, September 5, 2008 | Posted by Em |


I think I've finally kicked The Hills habit. I have been threatening to stop watching The Hills for over a year now, but I really mean it this time. It's gotten to the point where I can literally feel myself getting stupider when I watch it. I can't do it anymore. I liked LC when she was on Laguna Beach, I really did, but now I hardly recognize her. Lo was nutty and funny on Laguna Beach and now she's just mean, manipulative and annoying. Audrina, well, I just don't care about her. Whitney is probably my favorite character (she seems semi-normal) or at least she was until it was brought to my attention that she puts "guh" at the end of all -ing words. Such as, "Where are you going-guh?" It drives me absolutely crazy, and now it will bother you...sorry. Heidi is beyond stupid to stay with Spencer and she really needs to stop with the plastic surgery and the singing and Spencer is just the WORST (the worst human, the worst boyfriend, the worst brother, etc.) and the only thing good about him is he finally got rid of that nasty facial hair. The first couple seasons were so fun to watch but now...ugh. Thanks MTV for making this season unbearable to watch. Whew, that's one less show to make time for. I'm pretty sure I'm cured. Going cold turkey. I'm done. Finis.

1 comments:

  1. Mrs. Bennett said...
  2. I have been forgetting to watch and haven't really missed it. I really really hate spencer. I need to stop watching-guh too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails