Something nerdy...

Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 | Posted by Em |


One summer when I was nine or ten, my dad decided I should learn how to type. He bought the Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing CD-ROM and I had to spend 1/2 hour each day practicing my typing. I hated it at time, but now I'm glad he did it. Not that I'm the greatest typist in the world, but I can hold my own. This brings me to the real reason for this post. I found a new ridiculous way to waste time at work. There is a site called Typeracer where you race against other strangers/friends to type lines from movies, song lyrics, etc., the fastest. It's so nerdy and lame but I can't stop myself. Thanks Dad for making me learn how to type, it's paying off big time!

1 comments:

  1. Miss M said...
  2. I am so addicted to this now. What a nerd I am.

Related Posts with Thumbnails