I'll take those in a 9 please...

Posted: Wednesday, July 2, 2008 | Posted by Em |


It's time for another addition of my favorite online stores. I try to keep up with fashion trends but to me it's not worth spending a lot of money on things that will be out of style in a matter of months, weeks or even days. Stores like H&M are great because you can buy things that are current, but next week when they're out of style you don't feel so bad because it only cost you $19.90. You already know about my fav bag sites, so here are my favorites for cheap, but cool, shoes and jewelry:

  • Gojane.com -- they have super cheap shoes, usually some good knock-offs of what's in now.
  • cutesyshoes.com -- click on your size and they'll give you a ton of options. Also, don't forget to click on the $10 button for deals.
  • alltherageonline.com -- they have amazingly cheap trendy jewelry.
  • forever21.com -- they have a huge selection of jewelry, and it's all dirt cheap.
  • girlprops.com -- same thing. fun jewelry, cheap prices.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails