Mr. and Mrs. Jim Halpert

Posted: Monday, April 7, 2008 | Posted by Em |


Last week a friend of mine told me about a poll she saw on ew.com. It asked people which TV character they would date in real life. I've given this waaaay to much thought but I finally narrowed it down. My top five list:


1. Jim Halpert - The Office I would move to Scranton, PA for Jim, that's the depth of my love.
2. Sam Seaborn - The West Wing  He's smart, principled, a teeny bit awkward and he's from Laguna Beach.
3. Ed Stevens - Ed  He's romantic and he owns a bowling alley - who wouldn't date this man?
4. Seth Cohen - The O.C.  He's sarcastic and a little bit nerdy, I love that.
5. Michael Vaughn - Alias  Does this one really need any explanation? Spy + Hot = I'm there.

Who's on your list? I want names, people.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Women Divine said...
  2. You know Jim is my number one. Other than that, I would probably choose Buck Rogers, Bo Duke and Charles Ingalls. What can I say? I'm a product of the 80s.

  3. Beautiful Women Divine said...
  4. Oh, this is Marie. :)

  5. Mrs. Bennett said...
  6. What abou Josh from the West Wing? He is the best. I love Jim too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails