Four movies that scare 12-year-old girls...

Posted: Monday, April 21, 2008 | Posted by Em |





These movies scared the crap out of me when I was in junior high. 


1. The Changeling - wheelchair, "my medal", 'nuff said. (I'm getting a little creeped out just typing about it...)
2. Lady in White - Starring Lukas Haas and Mona from Who's the Boss?. What more do you need?
3. Deceived - Don't watch this if you are or ever want to be married. It'll put you off the idea of marriage for the rest of your life.
4. Lisa - It has the girl from My Two Dads, does that help? Gaaah...it's just creepy.

1 comments:

  1. Mrs. Bennett said...
  2. Maybe you should put that word decoder thing on and you'll stop getting those creeper commenters.

    I love those scary movies! Especially the changeling.CREEPY! That part where the ball won't stop bouncing and the spooky piano music.

Related Posts with Thumbnails