New Fall TV

Posted: Thursday, September 9, 2010 | Posted by Em | Labels: ,

 What fall promos caught your eye this summer? There are many returning shows that I can't wait to see but there aren't many new shows that I am looking forward to. I want to get excited about JJ Abrams new show Undercovers, but I just can't. Here's a few I think have the potential to be good.


Better Together seems like the most promising of the new crop of sitcoms. It could go either way.





Lost is over and Flash Foward wasn't renewed so I'm in the market for a new insane, mind-bending thrill-ride. We'll see if The Event fills the bill. If not I'll just keep watching Rubicon on AMC.



I like the occasional nighttime soap (see Gossip Girl, 90210, Grey's Anatomy...). I think I'll give Lonestar a chance.



And last but not least, Running Wilde. Felicity Porter and Gob Bluth? Please be good.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails