Full House: The Movie

Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2009 | Posted by Em |


Former sitcom star John Stamos confesses that he’s conceptualizing a “Full House” feature film. “I’m working on a movie idea, but it wouldn’t be us playing us,” he told NY Daily News. “I’m not 100% sure, but it would probably take place in the first few years” of the 1987-95 series.

The former “ER” doc votes for James Franco to reprise Stamos’ role as Jesse Katsopolis. “I see Steve Carell as [Bob Saget’s character] Danny Tanner and Tracy Morgan as [Dave Coulier’s] Joey Gladstone because he’s funny,” he added.

I'm not sure about this. Will Steve Carell be able to re-create the touching teaching moments at the end of each episode, you know the ones with the signature "you're about to learn something" music. I confess, I loved Full House as a kid. I even named my rabbit after D.J.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails