A Good Way to Waste Some Time...

Posted: Monday, April 6, 2009 | Posted by Em | Labels: , ,


As most of you know, I like nerdy things. One of those things is documentary films. In the Parade Magazine (you know you love it) on Sunday it recommended a new website called snagfilms.com where you can go and watch over 600 different documentaries, including Super Size Me, What Would Jesus Buy?, one that tours Air Force One and many others. It's a good way to waste a couple of hours (and you might learn something).

2 comments:

  1. Jules said...
  2. I love this movie! I especially love the part where he would say he'd punch his kids every time they drove past McDonalds so they wouldn't want to go there all the time.

  3. Miss M said...
  4. Thank you for this. In my world, it's all about how well I can waste my time. But this is, like, good for you time-wastage, right? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails