Best. Christmas. Candy. Ever.

Posted: Thursday, December 11, 2008 | Posted by Em |


For all of you who have not tried the Candy Cane Tootsie Pops...they are awesome! They've been around for a few years and I'm a big fan, but I'm surprised how many people don't know about this taste treat delight. Candy cane? Good. Tootsie Roll center? Good. What's not to like? The bags of pops are in the holiday aisle at your local supermarket. You won't be disappointed (unless you don't like candy canes and/or Tootsie Rolls, then you'll be very disappointed.) Merry Christmas!!

(Cadbury now makes Christmas Mini-Eggs...they're not just for Easter anymore, kids. Mini-Eggs are the second-best Christmas candy ever.)

2 comments:

  1. Laurel Nelson said...
  2. How is it that I've NEVER seen these??? They must not have them in Alaska...sigh. I'm sad...but I'll keep an eye out!

  3. Becky said...
  4. A definate must try! Thanks, Em! See you at the White Elephant Party! I can't wait to see what Jay comes up with this year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails