What to get for the person that has everything...

Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 | Posted by Em |


Every year we do White Elephants at our family Christmas party. All year long I try and keep my eyes and ears open for things that would make a great "gifts". I recently found out about this Fish n' Flush toilet, and I really wish I had enough money to buy one and take it to the party. It would be an awesome White Elephant! If any cousins want to pitch in maybe we could have a group White Elephant or just give it to Grandma and Grandpa T. for Christmas.

1 comments:

  1. KT said...
  2. This toilet reminds me of that one in Germany at the B&B with Martin. Love it! And I think this would be the perfect white elephant. I'd kick in for Grandma too. So glad you're back to blogging! I needed a newsprint junkie fix. Are we doing white elephants this year?!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails